Saturday 24 March 2012

It's been almost a month since my last post! yikes does time fly! I never meant it to be so long. Spring is in the air and my shop has been buzzing with excitement as everyone welcomes it with a new spring do. I have been so busy doing hair that once again my fashion has been set aside, but I assure you not forgotten. I have still been working on my collection, but also redoing a wedding dress for a client and making a few accessories.


 This is a piece I made for a art auction last week.




This is the dress I re did I wish I had a before picture, it was a whole lot of dress. Big puffy long sleeves, floor length with a crinoline. you name it it had it.

The hair piece I made from pieces of the veil, plus I added a few of my own touches!











                                                        








No comments:

Post a Comment